ПослеЗавтра
ПослеЗавтра
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

ПослеЗавтра

Обмен мнениями.

ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  РегистрацияРегистрация  Вход  

John McCain: War Criminal, Not War Hero by BRETT WILKINS

Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
Elena

Дата регистрации : 2013-02-26

John McCain: War Criminal, Not War Hero by BRETT WILKINS Empty
СообщениеТема: John McCain: War Criminal, Not War Hero by BRETT WILKINS   John McCain: War Criminal, Not War Hero by BRETT WILKINS EmptyВс Сен 02, 2018 2:39 pm

“I hate the gooks,”Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) doubled down when asked on the 2000 presidential campaign trail about his continued use of the racist slur for Vietnamese people. “I will hate them as long as I live.”  In the mind of the settler-colonialist, the white invader is always the victim and the people he invades, occupies, expels or exterminates are always the aggressors, going all the way back to the Native American genocide. McCain was never able to understand that in Vietnam, as in just about everywhere else they went, Americans were the invaders, not the victims. Even as McCain deserves praise and perhaps even admiration for the manner in which he endured the unendurable while imprisoned in Vietnam, we conveniently forget what he was doing when he was shot down over Hanoi. That day, US warplanes were bombing and strafing a light bulb factory in the densely populated capital, where thousands of innocent men, women and children were being killed by relentless American aerial attacks.John McCain: War Criminal, Not War Hero by BRETT WILKINS 4101489246_2f81a9ce81_z
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

John McCain: War Criminal, Not War Hero by BRETT WILKINS
Страница 1 из 1