ПослеЗавтра
ПослеЗавтра
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

ПослеЗавтра

Обмен мнениями.

ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  РегистрацияРегистрация  Вход  

Борьба за сигары продолжается.:)

Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
Admin
Admin
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2013-02-25

Борьба за сигары продолжается.:) Empty
СообщениеТема: Борьба за сигары продолжается.:)   Борьба за сигары продолжается.:) EmptyВт Июн 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Борьба за сигары продолжается.:) ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=wYifbONv7aoF7ybOLnC15E%2bsAvrQfy4bFdFabafi4bI%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.intranetquorum.com%2fsites%2fdefault%2ffiles%2f113thcongressimages%2fCongress_Banner_seal

Dear
Mr. Albertozo,
Thank you for contacting me to express your support for the Traditional Cigar Manufacturing and Small Business Jobs Preservation Act of 2013, H.R. 792.
As you may know, this bill aims to prevent the U.S. Food and Drug Administration from considering rules that some cigar stores and cigar aficionados believe would be detrimental to the industry. The bill would specifically exclude premium cigars and traditional large cigars from rules promulgated by the FDA. Some of the rules that the industry hopes to avoid are a ban on flavored cigars, a ban on walk-in humidors, limits on nicotine levels and limits on marketing. It is important to know that none of these ideas have yet been considered by the FDA.
I have strong concerns about marketing tobacco products to minors and teenagers. Every day, more than 3,900 children between the ages of 12 to 17 try a cigarette for the first time, and 1,500 of them become daily smokers. I do not believe that the premium-cigar industry targets children, but I am concerned about smoking among our youth. However, I do support cigar shops, many of which are small businesses, in their efforts to avoid overly burdensome regulations.
H.R. 792 would short-circuits the federal rulemaking process which allows for ample public input; it is also overly broad in its exemptions. It is difficult for me to support legislation which does not target specific rules or laws, but instead prematurely intercedes on the normal procedures.
As the FDA continues its rulemaking process, I will keep an eye on any rules that are overly burdensome to cigar sellers or consumers. Should any legislation come up for a vote that affects the cigar industry or FDA rules, I will be sure to keep your views in mind.
I appreciate you taking the time to share your views with me, and I hope you will continue to do so in the future.

Sincerely,

Борьба за сигары продолжается.:) Meng_sig
Grace Meng

Member of Congress
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
https://poslezavtra.forum2x2.com

Борьба за сигары продолжается.:)
Страница 1 из 1